Long Gone Days
- 2D РПГ, основанная на персонажах и совмещающая элементы визуальной новеллы и мрачной фантастики. Действия игры происходят в нашем с вами сегодняшнем мире. Игра расскажет историю Рурка, солдата организации под названием Core, расположенной в изолированном месте под поверхностью Земли. После того, как Рурк узнал правду предстоящей операции в Калининграде, он решил отказаться от неё, однако это создало непредвиденные последствия.
Язык интерфейса: Английский
Минимальные системные требования:
• ОС: Windows 7
• Процессор: 2 Ghz dual core
• Оперативная память: 4 GB ОЗУ
• Видеокарта: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory, 1GB memory recommended
• Место на диске: 2 GB
Long Gone Days is 2D modern-day character-driven RPG that combines elements from visual novels and dystopian fiction, set in our own world during the present time.
The game tells the story from the point of view of Rourke, a soldier from the Core, a highly isolated place below the surface of the Earth. After finding out the truth about the operation he's part of in Kaliningrad, he decides to abandon his post, not really knowing the overall consequences of deserting from an inescapable war.
During this journey he'll collaborate with several people from different parts of the world who will help him with language barriers, strategies and overall teamwork.
Besides classical JRPG elements, Long Gone Days borrows mechanics from other genres, like visual novels, puzzles and shooters.
While Long Gone Days does have battle systems, grinding will never be required as the characters do not level up but they learn stronger skills and are able to upgrade their weapons. As the story progresses, you won't have to worry about having underleveled team members when planning your formation for upcoming battles.
Every team member comes with their own set of skills, even some that will make your life easier outside of battles, like the Interpreter class, which will allow you to communicate with non-English speaking NPCs. You'll also be able to craft your own items and upgrade weapons using the things stored in your inventory.
Instead of relying on magic, skills require items in order to be used. Besides Hitpoints, Long Gone Days uses Morale. This stat affects the characters' performance in battle. High Morale means better chance of critical attacks and higher evasion, while Low Morale will drop their accuracy and defense. If Morale reaches zero, the character will lose their will to fight. To keep their Morale high, you must get to know your party members in order to understand what to say to motivate them during dialogues in and outside battles.
• Multiplatform Support: Windows & Mac. Porting to other platforms is being considered.
• No random encounters or grinding: The battles are directly related to the plot. Instead of leveling up, your party members will learn new skills, upgrade their weapons and craft new items.
• Keep the team's morale high: Once you have party members, choosing certain dialogue options will affect their Morale, which alters how they perform during battles. Keep in mind every character is motivated by different things.
• Immersion: As you continue your journey through real world locations, some NPCs will speak in their native tongue. This means you'll need specific party members (interpreters) to help you out to buy at shops and complete quests.
• Non-Fantasy: There are no magical or supernatural elements, only science and technology.
• Battle Strategies: Plan your party lineup accordingly to exploit your enemy's weaknesses.
• Take care of your team members: Taking quests from your own party members or engaging in conversations with them will improve their morale and thus their performance in battle.
• Two battle systems: Front-view Turn-Based Combats and a Sniper Mode, which consists of Seek and Find mechanics.
• Keyboard and controller support.
• Rourke (Main Character): 22 years old Sniper from the core.
Rourke is usually self-absorbed and nothing seems to interest him, unless he can benefit from it. His only motivation is being deployed to escape his monotonous life.
• Adair: 21 years old Combat Medic from the core.
Adair might come as a rude person because of his serious personality and lack of humor, but he's an honest guy who cares about others.
• Ivan Cherevatenko: 29 years old Interpreter living in Kaliningrad.
Ivan works at the shelters and he doesn't fight. He helps the party by being their translator and teaching them about the world.
• Lynn: 23 year old woman from ???.
Lynn arrived to the shelters a couple of months before the start of the story. Not much of her is known yet. She lives with Ivan.