Community Library for The Sims 4! Description:
This is more of an API than the mod itself. It doesn't do anything by itself and is intended as a framework for other Sims 4 developers to use in their own codebases. Install the library only if you have installed a mod that requires it!
Russian translation by Origamika
(suitable for all versions - updated 10/28/2020)
Chinese translation by Zoophx
To start creating mods with S4CL, check out the project template
- The Sims 4 Version at least 220.127.116.110 (High School Years)Changelog
- Download the latest zip archive above.
- Unpack the archive using your favorite archiving tool.
- Drag the files and folders to your The Sims 4/Mods directory. So `mod_data` will be at `The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data` and the other files will be at `The Sims 4/Mods`. Overwrite All if asked!
- Keep in mind that the ts4script file must be either a top level (directly in the Mods / < ts4script file
> folder) or one deep folder (Mods / Blah / < ts4script file
>). Even deeper, and nothing will come of it. Previous versions:
There is not really a reason to use an older version. S4CL is always and will always be backwards compatible.
Метки: Программы; моддинг; инструменты, Фиксы; исправления